- Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies
Finish what you started – online or in person!
Multidisciplinary Studies (MDS) is designed to meet the needs of adult students with significant life experience.
The program’s flexible curriculum allows adult students to maximize credits already earned and accelerate the time needed to complete their degree.
Through a supportive and stimulating learning experience, graduates of the MDS program are prepared to integrate, synthesize and apply critical thinking, problem-solving, ethics, communication skills, and cultural perspectives, personally and professionally.
You may be a good fit for our program if you have:
- 58 or more college credits from a regionally accredited college or university
- At least a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Significant life experience (such as several years of work experience, parenting, volunteering, or military service).
We offer two flexible options to help you reach your academic goals.
The Flex program allows you to customize your degree plan while taking a combination of classes face-to-face in the evenings/weekends and online.
- Maximum flexibility in course selection and area(s) of interest
- Local networking potential
- In-person connections
- Part-time and full-time options available
Our 100% online option allows for the flexibility of online learning with personalized academic support.
- Ideal for self-directed, motivated adults
- Courses are designed with a business focus to meet the demands of today’s global workplace
- Flexible program allows for part-time or full-time study
- Diverse networking potential across the U.S.